LEGAL AND SECRETARIAL
Job Published on: 10 Aug 2017
1. To assist legal head regarding various meetings, legal aspects, routine Secretarial and Financial activities.
2. Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
3. Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
4. Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
5. Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
6. Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
7. Preparation and Maintenance of Secretarial Records of Companies-
8. Agenda, Attendance sheets, Director’s Report, Notice of Meetings (Board and Shareholders) including Shorter Notice.
9. Minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings
10. Good communication and drafting skills.
Interested Candidates may share their resumes at email@example.com