Job Published on: 07 Jun 2017
Job Description –
Commodities Research (Fundamental & Technical)
· Tracking of Commodities & Currencies on International Exchange, concluding news summary.
· Research on Exchange Traded Commodities and Currency.
· Knowledge of International Trends.
· Analyzing Indian and Global Market trends on strength of data and new analysis.
· Product based Companies Research
· Industry Analysis- Domestic / International Trend Analysis
· Profiling of Countries, companies; preparation of presentations and conducting group meetings.
· Profiling of International Scenario –
ü New Updates of International Market
ü Data Updates of International Market
ü Upcoming event in International Market
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities –
Proficient with Research tools
Hands on in MS- office ps with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
Qualification Required – MBA(Finance) or equivalent
Experience Required – Min. 5 yrs. Experience in reputed Financial Institution, research organizations, consultancy firms.
Interested Candidate can share their cv at email@example.com